April fool.... dabba gul... dabbe mein joker... tu mera naukar.....
This is wat Raja and I told Piyush when we finally succeed to make a fool out of him before 11.59 pm on the 1st April 2007....
This blog is dedicated to two of my best buddies in life or BFF's i shud say... Piyush and Raja.... thx guys for everything...
As you guys must have guessed, this story is about something that happened on the 1st of April 2007...Well, all of us must have played some or the other pranks on our best buddies but its rare that u become best buddies wid some1 because of a prank...
The thing dnt really start wid the intention of fooling some1... but we cudn't help it... 1st April just came by and then we couldn't stop ourselves...
Well here it goes...
Third Year B.Pharm.. Oriental College of Pharmacy...Sanpada, Navi Mumbai...
Piyush: A good friend of mine.... A person who'd never do things on his own.. things like writing journals, completing assignments, getting notes photocopied n all dat bla bla bla... but wud always manage to be among the top rankers in the class... and once in a while he'd help u wid ur studies... things like explaining concepts or finding out easy way to do things... in short... a person u cud rely on for ur exams if u did his stuff... well I never did his things n still got my work done from him.. but das a total different story to talk about...
So, Piyush was one of my good friends in the class..
Raja: A big time jerk.... All he did when he came to college was crack idiotic jokes on whoever passed by wid full volume, irritating and annoying others, cheating on exams, never writing journals, submitting others journals on the day of final exam by changing the cover page... flirting wid any and every girl in the college... in short he was one of those bad boys of the class with who people like me wud never even talk to....Needless to mention that I never used to talk to him and I hated him wid all my heart coz he had cracked a bunch of his stupid jokes on me as well...
So ya.. it was 26th March I guess or 27th, m not sure... the university exams were gonna begin the following week & I dnt go to college that day coz I wanted to study at home...Sumwhere in the afternoon I realised that I was missing a bunch of notes and I called up piyush to ask him if he had them... he was in the college at that time and Raja was sumwhere around...the minute raja heard that piyush is talking on the fone to a girl... he started teasing piyush.... I cud hear all of that on the other side of fone which made me really really mad... I decided to talk to him n take sum panga.... Piyush passed d fone to raja saying that I was one of his school friends... Luckily he dnt read my name on the phone while taking it from piyush... & the first question i asked him when he took d fone was "What the hell do u think of urself to be passing comments on others like this?" in a very angry voice. He got shocked for a second.... obviously some unkown person getting mad at you before even starting the conversation is kinda crazy...But it isn't very easy to scare raja types boys... he said..."well.. das how I am.... btw... wass ur name".... now I didn't wanna say dat I am Unnati... "Rajshri" I said...(god knows where d hell did i get that name from) "Where do u live" he asked me trying to start a conversation.. "Well, u dnt hv to bother abt dat... All I wanna tell u is that its really stupid and rude to make fun of others for no reason & u r big enuf to understand this" I said and banged the fone.... After about 10-15 mins...piyush called me up and asked me "Wat the hell did u tell him?? He actually got scared and wants to apologize to u... He was asking me for ur number but I said I cannot give that to u without asking her"..... "wow" I said "All I want is to make him say sorry for wat he did... I'll call him up tomorrow.." I said and we hung up d fone...
Next day, piyush called me up... really excited abt sumthing... "wat is it" I asked him...."Wanna make a bakra of raja?? think abt it... 1st april is very close"...he said... "I am not sure if I wanna do dat... he is one of those bad guys and besides I am not even friends wid him..." I said in a very skeptical tone... "Nah..!! u dnt worry abt dat... u just gonna be on d fone... and I'd never even let him find out that it was you... for him, this person who he spoke to is always gonna be my school friend Rajshri who comes to mumbai only once in a while to c her relatives" he said... I kinda believed him and agreed to go ahead wid d plan...
Same day evening I called up raja from a public phone across the street from my college... "Hello"... he said.. "Hi.. this is rajshri... piyush told me dat u wanted to talk to me" I said... "well.. yes... actually...I wanted to apologize.... I am sorry if I hurt u"... he said trying to assure me dat he wud never do dat again... At that moment I so wanted to tell him "chup kar saale... sab jaanti hu main teri nautanki.... u r like kutte ke pooch... 10 saal pipe me rakhne ke baad bhi seedhi nahi hogi.." wish i wud hv said dat... but right now all d conspiracy was abt trying to trap him for a nice april fool plan... Keeping this in mind i said.."No.. no.. its okay... piyush is ur frnd... u hv a right to make fun of him... I am sorry if i over reacted" & then we had a conversation abt sumthing... I was running out of coins now so i told him dat i gotta go out n i need to hang up d fone but promised to call him d next day... he tried asking me my number again (stupid boys dnt hv any other aim in life) but the fone got disconnected by then....
Next day I called him up again and told him dat lets meet up on sunday coz I was leaving sunday evening to go back to my town... sunday was d 1st of april... now d plan was to call him somewhere to meet me n apparently other boys frm my class wud go there n catch hold of him waiting for a girl he doesn't even knw... So he immediatly agreed when I asked him to meet me... sunday 12.00 pm... Andheri Mcdonalds was the decided time n venue...
God knows for wat reason he told piyush dat he wasn't gonna go because sumthing gave him a feeling that it was a prank... piyush tried to convince him & raja kinda agreed as well but piyush told me to give him a call n make sure he was going.... 1 mistake dat i made here was I called him up using my home fone n this dude saved d number....
Next day... he went there... wearing a blue shirt and a red rose in his hand as we'd decided each of us would do to recognize each other... Unfortunately none of the other boys turned up to catch him n after a while he guessed dat it was a prank...Now he started calling up on my home fone.. My mom picked up d fone once... "Hi... can I talk to rajshri please" he asked over d fone... "Wrong Number" my mom said in an angry tone n hung up d fone.. But this dude kept calling over n over again...
Now this made me scared.. if i tell him its me.. Unnati, he's gonna make more fun of me next time I go to college... If I dnt tell him... he'll keep calling n mom will find out abt the whole thing... Finally i gathered enough courage n narrated the entire thing to him, apologized and declared d fact dat I wasn't any rajshri but I am Unnati... He burst out into laughter listening this n i felt so relaxed lissening him laugh on d whole thing... "Pls dnt tell any1 else dat it was me... otherwise ppl will make fun of me.... n i dnt want dat to happen... and this plan wasn't mine... piyush told me to dis"....i told him in a tiny voice trying to put a blame on piyush... "Tension mat le.... abhi tujhe koi nahi chidayega.... raja ka promise hai... lekin tu ye baat piyush ko mat batana... ab piyush ki baari hai april fool ban-ne ki... n u gonna help me wid dat..."
Now it was about playing a prank on my good friend... I immediatly agreed.."wat do i hav to do?" I asked... He told me d plan and I agreed...
I called up piyush and told him in a crying voice.."Piyush... saale... u'd guaranteed me that he won't trouble me... but now he is calling me up n 5 other guys r calling me up n torturing me... I am so scared piyush... my dad also found out about these phone calls n is planning to call the police.... piyush pls do something...n pls dnt tell him dat its me.... else u knw how he is..." & I pretended to cry... Listening me cry, piyush freaked out like hell... best friend after all... plan bhi uska... tension to aayega na...
So now he was trying to call raja n convince him not to do dat.. but this guy just not ready to lissen...
Finally... piyush ka last try... he was scared for me and mad at raja... totally depressed about whatever had happened....he was about to cry when raja put me in the conference
April fool.... dabba gul... dabbe mein joker... tu mera naukar.....
This is wat I and Raja told Piyush when we finally succeed to make a fool out of him before 11.59 pm on the 1st April 2007....
And raja & I started laughing... we just couldn't control our laughter n for a while piyush did not understand wat the hell was going on....
Soon he understood what had happend and all 3 of us had a big laugh...
We decided not to tell this to any1 else but apparently the whole class discovered it the next day...
Piyush, Raja and I became even better friends after this whole thing.... Althogh he dnt stop teasing us but now it was in a nice way...
I wud have missed sum real good ppl in my life if I hadn't participated in this whole deal...
That night we decided dat every year 1st April we all wud go to Mcdonalds...
We did keep our promises... All 3 of us went to mcdonalds today... the only sad part is raja went to mcdonalds in mumbai, piyush went to mcdonalds in London and I went to a mcdonalds outlet in Newyork..
nevertheless... the best part is we r all still bff's and will always be...
Happy April fool'd day to both u guys..
Cheers...!!!
very nice..........
ReplyDeletethank u :)
ReplyDelete